Skip to content

Latest commit

 

History

History
121 lines (120 loc) · 5.32 KB

13-Secrets.md

File metadata and controls

121 lines (120 loc) · 5.32 KB

Secrets

秘密

Mummy Pig has made a special box for Peppa.
猪妈妈给佩奇做了一个特别的盒子
Peppa,this box is just for you.
佩奇,这个盒子是给你的
Thank you,Mummy!
谢谢,妈妈
It's a secrets box for you to keep secret things in.
这是一个秘密盒子,用来放你秘密的东西的
What things can I put in it,Mummy?
我可以把什么放进里面,妈妈?
Only you can decide that,Peppa!It's your secret box!
只有你能决定放什么进去,佩奇。这是你的秘密盒子
I know what I can put in it!
我知道放什么了
Good!But don't tell me.
好的,但是不要告诉我
I won't tell you or George or Daddy!It's a secret!
我不会告诉你或者乔治或者爸爸!这是一个秘密
George,this is my secret box!It's empty,I have to find some things to put inside.
乔治,这是我的秘密盒子!现在它是空的,我要放一些东西在里面
George wants to help Peppa.
乔治想帮助佩奇
No,George.Only I must know what's in the box.You have to wait outside while I choose.
不行,乔治。只有我能知道这个盒子里有什么。我选择东西的时候你要在房间外面等
Peppa is going to choose some secret things to put in the box.
佩奇要选一些的东西放到秘密盒子里
Now my secret box is full!George,you must not look inside!
现在我的秘密盒子装满了!乔治,你不能看里面的东西
George would like to know what is inside Peppa's secret box.
乔治想知道佩奇的秘密盒子里有什么
If you like,you can try to guess.
如果你想知道,你可以猜猜看
Dinosaur!
恐龙!
George thinks Peppa has put a dinosaur in the box!
乔治认为佩奇在盒子里放了一个恐龙
Oh,George!You always say 'dinosaur' for everything!Anyway,a dinosaur is too big to fit in the box.
哦,乔治!不管什么东西,你都说是恐龙!跟你说吧,恐龙太大了,放不进这个盒子
George cannot guess what is in Peppa's secret box.
乔治猜不到佩奇的秘密盒子里有什么
Daddy is cleaning a picture.Daddy,this is my secret box!Mummy made it for me!
爸爸在清洁一幅画。爸爸,这是我的秘密盒子,是妈妈给我做的
It's very nice,Peppa!What's inside?
这个盒子好漂亮,佩奇!里面有什么呢?
It's a secret.George tried to guess,but he didn't get it right.
这是一个秘密,乔治已经猜过了,但是没猜对
Can I have a try?
我能试一下吗?
Yes!
可以
Hmmm.Have you put my glasses inside?
你把我的眼镜放进去了?
No!Your glasses is on your head!
没有!你的眼镜在你的头上呢
So they are!
在这啊
Silly Daddy!You must have a proper guess.
糊涂的爸爸!你必须好好猜猜了
Ok.Have you put Mummy's shoes in the box?
好的。你把妈妈的鞋子放里面了?
No!And that's all your guesses.Used up!
不对!你的机会用完了
Peppa likes secrets!
佩奇喜欢秘密
Mummy!No one knows what is in my box!Oh.What has George got?
妈妈!没有人知道我的盒子里有什么!哦,乔治拿的是什么?
I made a box for George,too!And he's filled it with secret things!And only George knows what's inside.
我也为乔治做了一个盒子!他也放满了秘密的东西!并且只有乔治知道里面有什么
Oh.Peppa would like to know what is inside George's box.
哦,佩奇想知道乔治的盒子里有什么
It's George's toy dinosaur,of course!
肯定是乔治的玩具恐龙
No!
不!
George's toy dinosaur is not in George's box.
乔治的玩具恐龙不在他的盒子里
It's too difficult!I'll never guess!
这太难了,我永远也猜不到
Peppa does not like secrets as much as she used to.
佩奇不像之前那么喜欢秘密了
Maybe,if you showed George one thing from your box,then he could show you one thing from his.
这样吧,如果你给乔治看一样你盒子里的东西,那么乔治给你看一样他盒子里的东西
Ok.But we must do it at the same time.
好的,但是我们必须同时进行
That's a good idea.On the count of three,you each show what's in your boxes.Ready?
这是个好主意。我数到3,你们同时打开盒子,准备好了吗?
Yes.
是的
One... two... three!
1... 2... 3!
George has a drum and Peppa has a trumpet.
乔治放了一个鼓,佩奇放了一个喇叭
Oh.Lovely!
哦,太棒了!
Yes,it sounds very nice.Do you have any more secret things?
是的,听上去真不错。你们还有其他的秘密东西吗?
George has a custard doughnut!
乔治还有一个甜甜圈
Oh.

But Peppa's box is empty.
但是佩奇的盒子已经空了
I've got nothing else!
我没有其他东西了
Luckily,I have!Come on.Tuck in.
幸好,我有!来吧,快吃吧
George,Peppa,Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig all like custard doughnuts!
乔治,佩奇,猪妈妈和猪爸爸都喜欢甜甜圈
I don't have a special box.But I know a very good place to hide my custard doughnut!Can you guess where?
我没有特殊的盒子,但是我知道一个很棒的地方放我的甜甜圈!你们知道是哪里吗?
Um.Are you going to hide it in the fridge?
你要把它藏到冰箱吗?
No!Somewhere much more special!My tummy!Mmmmmm!Delicious!
不是,一个更特别的地方!我的肚子!嗯~真好吃!
I'm going to hide mime in my tummy!
我也要把我的藏到我的肚子里
Me,too!
我也是